The UK's only conference for senior legal knowledge professionals: Providing inspiration and reassurance for fourteen years
15-16 May 2013, London
- Listen to your clients to deliver services that anticipate as well as respond to their needs
- Develop commercial awareness for your lawyers
- Balance strategic and operational KM tasks
- Mobilise your lawyers to deliver your KM strategy
- Reduce cost – focus your effort where your clients will value it most
- Undertake client market research: Hear from Vodafone Legal and others – what do they want?
- Support your clients in their internal KM activities
- Disaggregate and re-engineer your business processes
- Get in-depth learning on day-to-day operational KM tasks including metadata; search; document assembly; workflows; mobile client services and knowledge networking
- Find out why Lewis Silkin merged their people and knowledge management departments
- Hear from eight Directors of Knowledge Management in law firms – don’t miss out on the latest thinking
Expert contributions and strategic insights from:
Allen & Overy
Berwin Leighton Paisner
Boston Consulting Group
Herbert Smith Freehills
Huron Consulting Group
Latham & Watkins
Mills & Reeve
A word from our chair...
I had the pleasure of chairing the 2012 conference and am delighted to be doing the same again this year. The programme for the 2013 event is looking very exciting – an interesting mix of ‘horizon scanning’ sessions, considering the future role of KM within the evolving legal services market, and the ever-useful ‘show and tell’ case studies everyone relishes. I hope to see you in May!